Static or dynamic
MeWa offers track scales for wagons and trains in different track gauges and installation variants. Whether a track scale for static weighing (at standstill) of block trains or individual wagons is the right choice for you or, better, the track scale for dynamic weighing of moving trains is something we decide together with you in consultation. Because a lot depends on your structural requirements and the goods to be weighed. Ask us. We are the specialists for rail scales.
Products in the range of rail scales
Rail scale concrete
Calibratable, static track scale system ECO-RAIL-FL in concrete design.
Weighing capacity up to 150 t.
- Static bridges Track scales with prefabricated concrete foundation and bridges, calibratable
- Available in all desired bridge lengths, widths and bridge combinations from 5 m upwards
- All common rails and gap transitions can be realized
- Modular construction - low crane costs
Statics according to specifications of the German Railway Act (EBA)
- Weighing capacity up to 150 t / load capacity up to 200 t
- Manufactured according to EN 206
Bridges made of high-quality concrete C45/55
- Load capacity according to load diagram UIC 71
- Stainless steel load cells IP 68
- Cleaning and inspection access in each weighing bridge
- Foundations made of high-quality precast concrete elements or an in-situ concrete foundation
Options/track weighbridge concrete:
- Design in accordance with the Water Resources Act available
- Transitions: straight cut, diagonal cut, gap transition (exchangeable gap plates for impact-free passage of the track scale)
- Track scale software
Rail scale steel
Belongs to our static bridges track scales. Equipped with steel foundation. Weighing capacity up to 100 t.
- Bridges track scales with steel foundation and steel bridges for static weighing.
- Track scales bridge combinations: Single bridge, two- and three-bridge solution
- Bridge length: all single lengths from 5 to 10 m in 0.5 m increments are available
- Max. four bridges can be connected and disconnected with the above mentioned lengths
- Weighing capacities of the individual and interconnected bridges by agreement between 60 and 100 tons
- 150 tons weighing capacity on request (depending on wagon)
- Every 1.6 m 250 kN (25 t) axle loads
- Gap transitions: straight cut, diagonal cut and gap transition
- The scale is calibratable
The advantages of the steel track scale:
- No concreting work required on site
- Short installation time of the track scale with small cranes or track excavators
- Statics in accordance with the specifications of the German Railway Act (EBA)
- Transport of the scale to the installation site by truck or 2 track-laying excavators.
- The steel track scale is also available as a dynamic version (weighing while driving).
Track scale / Dynamic overload check weigher
Track scales Control Point as dynamic overload checkweigher.
- Track scales as dynamic overload checkweigher for installation in existing rails.
- No rail separation is required for installation
- Weighing accuracy at approx. 6- 8 km/h speed: depending on track section approx. +/-1 to 2 percent
- Digit increment: 50 kg
Weighing range: 0 - 20 t per wheel
- The scale is used to determine wheel loads, axle loads and total loads of wagons
- Only low installation costs are incurred
- The on-site effort is low
- The track scale can be installed in a short time.
- The scale is not calibratable.